Valentine's Day isn't Valentine's Day without pink heart shaped sugar cookies. My wish would be to eat a fresh one from Bakers de Normandie right now---and then one every hour all day tomorrow.
Ali once wrote this lovely post about the bakery, it puts into words--and picture--why this place is the best bakery in the west. Their "buttercream sugar cookies" are my favorite, but since I can't have one this year, I'll just have to settle for one of my own. I think they come in a close second.
so does June (I'll speak for her since she can't speak for herself)


10 comments:
I can't believe I didn't know about this little sweet spot. I GUARANTEE their cookies aren't better than your buttercreams. MMmmmmm....dreaming of them now. Those little hands are the cutest thing in the uni.
Lori I want a cookie you little sweet monster. They look delicious! Happy valentines day!
um, your baking is the bomb dot com. and one day you should open up your OWN bakery. seriously. Or maybe one with your mom, or sister, or something. I wish I could eat those sugar cookies!
i bet if you frosted that cookie june would have eaten more than just the edge! the cookies are delicious, but the frosting makes them irresistible!!
i wish i were eating one of your cookies right now! ok..maybe 5 of them.
How yummy!! I like Junes little hands. I bet she LOVED the cookie. I know P would have:)
How yummy!! I like Junes little hands. I bet she LOVED the cookie. I know P would have:)
YUM! you always have the cutest holiday treats. june's one lucky girl!
Oh you don't know how much I want that dough in my mouth RIGHT NOW!!!
We made little hearts too! They're so cute! Just wait until next year when June will be helping you actually make them.
Post a Comment