Sunday, February 08, 2009

nice form


june has noticed that her cheeks are a little bit bigger than the other babies' cheeks. so she's started doing some push-ups. not kidding, this is her position 85% of the day. 

thank you to everyone who left such kind and heartwarming comments. your words have touched our hearts and i feel so lucky to have such loving friends who have been so concerned about me and my family... especially holly. 

15 comments:

the youngs said...

Ha! She is a little yoga baby! Miss you guys...when's our next Utah reunion?

The Powells said...

that is nice form...i love that!!! strong little one. hope you are all doing well.

Kim said...

Are you kidding me that is hilarious! She's got to be so strong! Look at her cute little outfit I love it.

sarah marie. said...

seriously rolling! that is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

... said...

So funny. She is even doing them military style one leg crossed around the other. hahah--

steph said...

honestly one of the FUNNIEST things i've seen. oh, how i love little june. don't be too quick to get rid of those cheeks, i want to kiss them atleast one more time.

Anonymous said...

I think this is plank position...she is just trying to strengthen her core give a girl a break...I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

Holly and Dave said...

i think she's going to be an aerobics instructor when she grows up. can she clap her hands between push ups yet? i guess she knows it's always swimsuit season in hawaii!

ali said...

She's gonna be one tough cookie.

Lindsey said...

Cutest pic '09. Tell Junie her trophy is in the mail. Seriously, she is such a dolly doll face. More pics, more pics!!!

The Hebbs said...

dont let her do that...she looks good chunky. I love her little fat body. its so funny cuz she has the skinniest parents ever. How are you guys Lori??? We miss you! So sorry to read about your poor sister and her husband. Oh I feel so bad. It sounds like you are all taking it well and your family support is amazing. love ya Lori

blueeyedfreckle said...

HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh!!!!! Does Cody do push-ups or something?? This is just too funny!

P.S. said...

I think this looks like baby yoga. She's a trend-setter already!

Janelle said...

That's a great great picture! My kids never did that,, I would have been taking a billion pictures of it if they had.... Really funny..

Liz said...

LOVE it! I'll take her little body in my gym classes any day. And I must agree, form is perfect. Luv ya!