Sunday, March 01, 2009

sunday afternoon



i can't keep up with June's growing. i feel like she wears something twice and she has already grown out of it. so we had a little fitting session to make sure we aren't getting fooled by what the tags say, and that she is wearing what fits now. 
this photo is hilarious. first of all June's head looks bigger than mine. second of all, we weren't trying to get her to smile (and this isn't even what her real smile looks like).. she just made that face when dad walked in the door. and third of all, she is getting her top teeth (if you look close you can see the one on the right that has come through) and her gums are so puffy, red and swollen..... poor girl. can you believe that tiny neck holds those cheeks up? 

15 comments:

Kim said...

that little june bug kills me! I can't help but smile every time I see that face she is SO cute. and getting SO big!

Marci + Dan said...

Lori, she is so cute. And you look fantastic.

The Powells said...

seriously....she is soooo dang cute! that bottom pic is the cuttest thing ever! she is growing so fast, i cant believe how big she is getting. its so sad how fast it goes. and i have to say its good to see you beautiful face as well!

sarah marie. said...

dying at how much you look like your mom in that last one and how skinny you are in all of them. and obviously june could not be cuter. can't wait till you get here.

steph said...

i was thinking the same thing as sarah, you look so much like your mom. quite a compliment, obviously. june is hilarious and you are bootyful. isn't being a mom the best?

Holly and Dave said...

one of her first "fitting sessions" with many more to come... tell her to enjoy those chubby thighs while they're still cute :)
love her (and you)

blueeyedfreckle said...

you are sooooo skinny!!! How the heck? Anyway, June is hillarious and I love those big cheeks with the little teeth. Oh and I can't believe how strawberry her hair is! Cutest thing ever.

Lindsey said...

I can't stop staring at her neck. I love it so much. It looks exactly like J's did when she was that age. She had those same little folds in her neck and they're still kind of there. So soft and sweet!!! J's neck had a difficult job to do because her heed was extra large. Don't tell her I said that.

P.S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P.S. said...

Craziness! I did the same thing on Sunday.

I can't trust those darn baby sizes. She has a couple pair of tights that are size 0-9 months. That's like saying size 0-16 in woman's sizes could be one size fits all. I swear a man came up with that label.

June is ADORABLE!!!
(and yes, that deleted comment above was from me, it had a typo that I just had to correct)

Janelle said...

I love the gummy grins. You look really beautiful Lori. June's hair is coming in so cute, and I'm with you on the clothes. Shoes are more ridiculous. It is honestly every 3 months they need a new size.

... said...

She is getting such a cute personality. She looks like she wants to run over and attack Cody's leg or something--hahah:) PS--you are doing what I have been trying to do with P' clothes. No fun when you dont have storage room:(

Lindsay said...

cutest baby cheeks ever! you always have june dressed so cute, i love all her clothes!

Liz said...

Oh my geezy!!! I love her. She looks big (for her age) and you look tiny (for your age)...and tan and beautiful, might I add? How are you? Let's talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Butt munch...you don't get to be that skinny, tan & beautiful, I guess some things never change! Love ya!