Monday, May 18, 2009

look who cut her hair

the amazing sarah really did a number on me. i love it.
and....... lookie who i get to spend my days with now.

16 comments:

... said...

Lori, it looks sooo cute. I bet you love it. I cant wait until a real hair stylist gets ahold of me when I get home.

I bet your hair is so much more manageable! ps- no baby yet but I have been having pretty strong contractions off and on-- I want her to come out!!!

Sarah said...

Sexy lady!

Paige said...

Holy popcorn batman. You are a daring little lady. You look absolutely adorable. Classy. Love it. Are you home now? For how long? I need to know if I am going to cross your path.

Lindsey said...

You look BEAUTIFUL/DARLING/ADORABLE/IWANTTOSTEALYOURHAIR!!! Seriously though - I'm in love with it. I need to visit Sarah. My hair is so mom/school teacher-ish at the moment. I didn't realize you were already home!!! So fun - I'm wishin' so bad I could come visit, but my belly's so big I don't think I could fit in an airplane seat. Let's ichat now that you're on MST!!! xoxoxo miss you

Holly and Dave said...

i'm lovin it! i bet june didn't even recognize you without those long locks to tug on. can't wait to see it in person.

Beth Dickson said...

Very cute, Lors!! It must be nice to be able to sport any hair style and look hot!! Owwww....

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So cute! I love it on you! How fun for summer!

blueeyedfreckle said...

um, I just posted on sarah's blog, but basically, you are the cutest thing ever:) Love the cut! Oh and I almost sent you something today to your address in Hilo, so I think I need you to email me your current Utah address!

P.S. said...

LOVE it. At first when Hols told me I thought, "no, not her gorgeous long hair!" And then I saw it and flipped out! IT IS SO CUTE I CAN BARELY STAND IT. SO CUTE!

sarah marie. said...

darling lor. much better pictures than what i got.

Lindsay said...

lori - your hair is hot!! i absolutely love it. makes me want to chop my hair off sooo bad. i'm glad you made it to utah ok, hope you're having a good time!

Janelle said...

Cute Cute Cute! So how long you in Utah??

Allison said...

she did such a good job. love the short hair. lucky you!

steph said...

are you serious? that's the best haircut i've ever seen! especially when you look like a model.

and you're home!!!! call me. lets got to the park with the babies.

The Powells said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!! and why the h are you so beautiful and so skinny???? you look amazing

Misa S said...

Welcome back to town! Let's get together when things when you get settled in! I would love to see little June in living color!

ps, cute hair...remember our perms with bangs...oh, short hair styles have come a long ways!