Tuesday, May 26, 2009

on the mainland

it was a long flight, but well worth it.
 so happy to be visiting home for a while.

9 comments:

the youngs said...

dude....i am planning to take Lucy to Hawaii in October from Utah...can I survive it? Seriously, tell the truth! How did it go? By the way, sweetest pic ever!

sarah marie. said...

dying over this picture!

blueeyedfreckle said...

Girl! I need you to email me your current address. ARe you still in Utah? And this photo is so sweet. Love the lighting. and the love.

The Powells said...

i love this picture...

steph said...

i love seeing pics of you being a mom.

Holly and Dave said...

so happy to have you here for awhile! and so glad you still call this place "home." hope that never changes.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You always have the sweetest pictures of you with June. You will love all these when she grows up.

Let's set up a play date at the park if you are here long enough. I would love that!

Lindsey said...

Sweetest pic '09 FS. I wish I could see you, that little bug, and Codes in person!!! I will just have to make it to Hawaii!
PS: I'm dying to see more of that TA haircut (PS: it's TA for totally awesome, not T&A)
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoutahisthebest.com

Lisa P. said...

Hey Lori! I just realized it's your moms b/day today (I'll never forget it:) Give her a big squeeze and tell her I'm thinking about her!