Monday, June 08, 2009

long time no blog....

here's what we've been up to:
swinging

shopping

dancing with dad

painting the chev

chatting with these lovely ladies

playing with Summer

laundry

and... learning to walk.
 it's official, she is now walking all over the place and it's the cutest thing i've ever seen. 

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the post. June is so cute and such a good little walker, and Walker :)

the youngs said...

Dang it...Sarah stole my pun! She is such a great little Walker! Ha...it's funny a second time, right? The picture of her in the swing is my all time fave! I am going to be in Utah tomorrow, are you still there? Can we have a playdate??

ali said...

Aaaah! Is she really old enough to walk? I love it! Can't believe how quickly time passes.

The Powells said...

that is so dang cute...i love when they first learn to walk!! it really it the cutest thing ever. just wait, in no time you will be chasing her as she RUNS all over!!

Paige said...

Sheesh...She looks to tiny to be able to walk all over the place. That face of hers is presh. I love the pic of her on the swing. Love her. When is her birthday?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love-love that swing picture! Yay for walking! so cute. Aiden is so close to doing it on his own. I love this age.

steph said...

i've missed your posts. june is so grown up. i can't wait to see her.

xoxo

Janelle said...

Wow,,, she is so cute! I am coming up there in a few weeks! We need to get together asap.

Lindsey said...

What happened to the chubby little Junie?? She looks so tall and skinny! I am DYING over how cute she is walking, and the laundry pic - I just wanna pick her up and squeeze her. Wish I could!!!
PS: Can't wait to see more of the Chev...

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love how little she is in that swing! and how she held on to her shirt for security as she walked towards you in the video. and I love that red hair! ah! Looks like you guys are having a nice time in Utah. Must be nice to be back with family for a little while!

sarah marie. said...

i can't do this. i don't want oscar to grow up. like..i'm freaking out. june is the cutest thing ever so i should be excited but i'm the opposite because i miss him even when i'm with him.

P.S. said...

I cannot believe little June bug is walking. She is SOOO cute.

I also love how Dave looks SO into the conversation in your "chatting with these lovely ladies" pic. That cracks me up!

Holly and Dave said...

i love having you and june here- it's the best and i love seeing her in all her various summer activities!! she even makes laundry look fun :)

Lindsay said...

i had to watch that video a couple times because i cannot believe she is walking. that is the cutest!! it looks like you are having so much fun. we are back in hilo already - i'm sooo feeling homesick!

P.S. said...

Okay I know we already commented but we (me+Elle) wanted to wish June a happy first birthday! That year flew by! Here's to many many more.

... said...

Sorry, I haven't been on blogger in a few weeks. but I showed presley the video of june and she was soo excited. oh-- send me an e-mail with your address P has something for junes 1st b day. Looks like you are having a good time.