Monday, July 20, 2009

mini pool

the mini pool, with my mini best friend, her mini sunglasses
....and her mini popsicle
there's just something about that look on her face.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

I want to eat her up Lori! She's unbeleivabley cute.

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh my gosh, she looks like a mini adult in that little bikini! how stinking cute! I love that she is your "mini best friend." how fun. Oh and about the boobs. PLEASE don't tell me they are going to get bigger! I can't handle that!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You forgot about her mini piggytails and her mini bikini. I wish I was that cute and confident in a green mini bikini!

sarah marie. said...

how about her mini ponytail?! too cute lor.

Kim said...

She is so cute Lori! I love her little bikini

Paige said...

I love her little teeth.

Holly and Dave said...

there's nothing mini about her charming smile, darling hair, adorable eyes, and stylish summerwear! love her in a biggie way :)

Lindsay said...

june you are the CUTEST!!

... said...

So cute. P cant wait until they can swim together in Hawaii. P has been swimming in one like that at her g-mas too:)

Marci + Dan said...

That bikini and those sunglasses kill me!

steph said...

when are we going to be invited for a mini playdate?

i wuv her. every. thing. about. her.