things i'm not taking for granted this summer
01. air conditioning
01. air conditioning
02. banana creamies and homemade ice cream
03. ants (and bugs) that say outside
04. swimming pools
05. dinners on the deck
06. DRY heat
07. the mountains
08. sleeping in our big comfy bed
09. cooking with my mom
10. june's play time with all her cousins
11. homemade granola
12. daylight savings
13. target
14. the blender
15. tivo
16. restaurants galore
17. crushed ice
18. normal grass
19. a really full pantry
20. june being able love her grandparents


11 comments:
Can I hire you as my personal stylist? You look fabulous! And of course June is darling!
your list should've been called "things to make lindsay homesick". i'm so glad you're having a great time, and i love the pic, you two are the cutest. miss you guys!
june looks like a literal doll in that pic.
so glad you are not taking advantage of anything.
I would kill for a creamie and some dry heat right now - - and to see you!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoo
Sounds like a perfect Utah summer to me. How come I can't be skinny like Lori? Do I need to stop eating all those mini desserts? I really would love to see you while you are here. Let's plan a play date at the park and invite Jaimeanne too... and Liz and any old friend that wants to join us.
can i please see you more?
hey, can I come stay at YOUR house?? Or should I say, your parents' house? SOunds nice! Oh and cute collar:)
i love that list!!! june is do dang cute...and so are you!
There really is no place like home and a good ole Utah summer!
Ralphs's Family Reunion
August 22nd 5 pm at Bell Canyon Park
1690 E 11400 S Sandy
Tauni asked for my help with address and so Im helping her and getting an event planned..
Socialize at 5 dinner at 6 Bell Canyon Park in Sandy
If you can make it and need the information please call Tauna 801.523.2255 home 801.631-5699 cell
Food Assignments:
Max's Boys- French Dip Sandwiches
Johansons Family - Salads
Ensign Family- Fruit and Chips
Louise Family- Desserts
Please RSVP Thanks
and i'm not taking for granted having the Walkers here all summer! i love being with you 3... wish you could stay all year :)
Post a Comment