i just realized i haven't blogged in such a long time, i guess the summer is keeping us busy.....busy with picnics in the canyon.
holly and june on their own little hike
holly is holding her hand only to prevent her from running everywhere... like into the fire, into the creek, or off the big rocky cliff. she's not afraid of anything, which makes me afraid of everything.
how cute is my grandpa jo.?


8 comments:
Grandpa Jo is super cute! But do you know who is cutest?!? That little one waiting for the s'more!!
Oh my goodness. I want to gobble up that child.
She is such a big girl. I can't stand it. I love that she is running all over. But I get why you would be nervous. I'm an anxious nervous wreck of an aunt. When do you go back to Hawaii?
june is so fun to go on walks with because she keeps things interesting with all her little words and her excitement for every little thing. i don't want you to to back to hawaii- i'm having too much fun with you here!
love that photo in the canyons! It makes me miss living in sandy and the short drive to such gorgeous rivers, trees, and mountains. And the photo of June witht that little peach bow is precious. IT matches her flushed chubby cheeks!
I've been bad about blogging too! My parents internet is way oldschool and I really haven't had time. But I wanted to tell you how cute June is getting. She looks so grown up! I am actually getting excited to head back to HI--hahah can you imagine that. See you guys soon-xoxox Marc
I've been bad about blogging too! My parents internet is way oldschool and I really haven't had time. But I wanted to tell you how cute June is getting. She looks so grown up! I am actually getting excited to head back to HI--hahah can you imagine that. See you guys soon-xoxox Marc
Just thinking of you old friend. (your not old but our friendship is getting up there) I really do think of you often and hope life is full of sunshine in paradise!! MUAH! Melissa
Post a Comment