Sunday, September 13, 2009

this mouth

some of the things i've found in this mouth
the stapler
my entire wedding ring
every page of our latest readers digest (yes, we get the readers digest)
the toilet seat
the toilet handle
her bracelet (the whole thing)
a thumb tack
the bottom of our shoes
6 skittles at once
an ant
and oreo's

some of the words that come out of this mouth:
cock-a-doodle-doo
bye bye
da da
hi
e-i-e-i-o
I do
ma ma
all gone
ruff ruff
ought-oh

12 comments:

sarah marie. said...

LOVE this post and the second picture is to die for.

Lisa P. said...

That is funny! that girl is going to have a great immune system;) yes I knew my life changed when Hudson was playing in the toliet:) we have to watch these kids every move sometimes:)

Holly and Dave said...

i love the oreo pic- you should post it on halloween saying it's vampire blood or something. :) i can't wait until "holly" is one of the words that comes out of her mouth, right after "i love..." give that mouth a big kiss from me!

Lindsay said...

i love those pictures of june - they show her funny little personality so well. i am laughing so hard at your list i can't believe she's tried to eat those things!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love this post, because I so relate. geez-louise, and I thought Aiden was busy. I love her little teeth.

... said...

An ant-- what?? hahah. That is so funny! No wonder you pulled the little doggies from the play toys. She was probably itching to chew on them:)

The Hebbs said...

Oh cute little baby June now looks like a big girl...she seems like a very funny girl like her momma...I can believe she ate those things.

Allison said...

so funny... it's hard to keep anything out of their mouths at this age huh? I pulled some nasty things out of violet's mouth I can't even mention they were so bad!

She is so darling btw.. I love her hair color and cheeks. what a cutie pie.

blueeyedfreckle said...

that is hilarious.and scary. i am now scared for olivia. a tac? what???? she is hilarious with that oreo goo though:)

Auntie Ann said...

She is too cute!

Thanks for sharing, NOTHING is worse than when things don't work out how you plan. Im on my 4th day of fenugreek and nothing has changed (they said it would only take 2-3 days) Im so bummed. Did you have to give June any formula? I have to give Jude formula with my milk because I don't have enough for him. Anyway thanks for telling me about our experience, It made me feel better!

The Powells said...

she is getting so big....and i cant get over how darling she is!!

Paige said...

I love her teeth.