
i'd never heard of this or seen it until we moved here, but it is amazing. sweeter than pink starburst and juicier than the latest gossip, this white pineapple is usually the highlight of our month. it only comes in the fall
(i don't get how some fruit is seasonal here.. it's always the same season) and i guess that's okay, or else we'd have cankers all year long. if any of you ever see it, don't turn it down, trust me.. it's divine. 
here is cody, mocking me for taking photos of our fruit.

13 comments:
i miss that cody. and you have never looked better. i love you all. and i'm dying to try that pineapple.
looks fantastic!!!! and i agree with sarah..you look amazing!
that pineapple is heavenly. i better pick some up since it might be the last season we're here for it!
Cody looks like a crazed zombie man or something. Too funny. Look at you and your baby - cute! I have never heard of that white pineapple. I'll have to try it!
oh, june looks like the sweetest little thing in the pic of you two. so good to see cody too. tell him hello for me!
Cody is such a sh*t. I love his sexy white pineapple face. You look like 50 million bucks.
I am salivating right now. this looks so yummy. and so do you all. well, maybe not the whites of Cody's eyes, but....
Cody's blog mocking made me laugh so hard! I love blogging, but it's so true some of the things I end up taking pictures of JUST for that purpose.
We just got back from HI and didn't encounter white pineapple - maybe next time! And I'm so glad we ran into each other while you were on the "mainland!" June's little cheeks are even more squishable in real life.
MMMM, I'm so jealous! I want some! Your description of it reminds me of my grandma who would give us fruit on Halloween and say, "fruit is God's candy." No joke.
I love pineapple, so after seeing this delicious post I went to the store and bought some pineapple. I was pretending to be in Hawaii while cutting it then I couldn't wait to eat it. Then I took a bite and was slapped into reality, I live in utah and lets be honest pineapple is rarely in season here. It was gross, the end. Love ya Cheers to gross pineapple in utah...
Lors...I loved the book Love the one you're with. And I loved her other books too. Something borrowed and Something blue.
Ok-- Cody reminds me of Night of the living dead-- hahah:) He is looks like he is turning into a zombie.
let cody mock all he wants... he's just jealous that you blogged about it before he could get around to it. is the outside of the pineapple lighter than normal too? you should just send me one. or tell 7-11 to make a white pineapple slurpee... i'm sure it'd be just the same.
Post a Comment