Sunday, October 25, 2009

playing at the water

while everyone else is out collecting their fall leaves, we are still out playing in the sunshine.
cody in his one-man-canoe

throwing rocks,... she could do this all day


watching dad...

and mom on the paddleboard.

don't judge my thighs or my baby belly... i'm almost 6 months and i think the baby is growing in my butt this time around. oh, and if you can't tell cody packed the diaper bag for june... no swimsuit.

12 comments:

Paige said...

Those piggies are TDF. I'm so jelly donut that you are still hanging out in the sun. And you don't look one day pregnant. WTF.

sarah marie. said...

love these. and love your thighs.

blueeyedfreckle said...

I can't believe you are skinnier than me at 6 months pregnant. will this baby weight ever come off? ahh! and how cool is it that you are paddle boarding? and I love the pigtail shot.
and the diva shot.

Kim said...

you guys are so cute, I can't believe you are 6 months pregnant! this is flying by!

Janelle said...

oh brother Lori! You look like me after I eat a burrito...And you have a baby growing in there!!! Really neat pictures by the way. June is huge, and I see Cody in her cute little face.

... said...

Fun!! Where did you guys get the board and canoe? I am so rolling my eyes at you. You still dont look PG!

The Powells said...

so cute of june....and you are so cute!! and cody too!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

6 months already?! You are tiny!

ps. Your pictures look awesome, did you guys get a new camera?!

Lindsay said...

so so so fun. it's been too long since we've gone out and enjoyed the water - stupid studying! those pics of june are darling. and how come my belly is still bigger than yours??

steph said...

lors, your pics look awesome. they are beautiful. and so are your thighs. seriously? six months. you are skinnier than i am right now.

love you.

Holly and Dave said...

what i wouldn't give to be there with you 3 (or should I say 4?). and your pictures are awesome- you need to start giving me some tricks of the trade.

Kate and Ryan said...

Okay, Lori you don't look like you're 6 months pregnant at all! I can't believe you're so far along & hardly even showing! Oh, & the whole thing with June's swimsuit- hilarious! I told Ry that I could see him doing that someday, too!