
i find it strange how different my pregnancy is with junior's, than it was with june's.
- i'm not as nauseous and smells don't bother me as much (anymore). the dry heaving has stopped, it never really stopped with june
- some days i don't want to eat a single thing, and other days i can't stop eating a single thing.
- my hips kill. seriously kill. i feel like a 90 year old women--never felt this with june.
- i had 100 girl names i couldn't decide between.. and now i have one boy name that cody doesn't like.
- my dreams are amazing. they start the second i fall asleep and don't end until i open my eyes in the morning. they are so vivid and bizarre with the most obscure people in them.
- he kicks and moves constantly. more energy than june? yikes.
ps.. thanks for all the Birthday wishes. it was a pretty sweet day.. filled with hugs from june, pizza, presents, packages in the mail, friends, cody singing happy birthday to Lori, lots and lots of rain, an afternoon nap, and german chocolate cake. it was one to remember.


10 comments:
i had the most vivid dreams with oscar too. and so glad you're not as sick..
being pregnant with boys are 10x easier than girls!!! so glad your feeling good. and your belly is so tiny!!! no surprise really! you look darling. and the dreams...i loved pregnant dreams. and one last thing, i love that you call him junior!! so cute
Sometimes I felt like I never really went to sleep, more like I went to some bizarro independent movie or something because my dreams were so vivid.
Can't wait to see what Junior looks like, one blond surfer boy coming up!
I can't believe you are already 25 weeks! And so tiny geeeez. I cannot wait to meet this little boy of yours, he's going to be adorable. Names are hard but I know you'll pick the perfect one. And I'm glad you aren't so sick I'm sure it makes things so much easier having June to take care of. And I wish I had crazy dreams like that, it would make going to sleep pretty exciting.
Lori- you're so little (especially compared to my bump)! I also have had thee weirdest dreams, but like you said they're so vivid. Luckily we're having a boy- because we have one name that we both love, whereas with girls, I loved so many, but Jeff hated all my picks!
I honestly can't believe how tiny you are for 25 weeks! When I saw you on your birthday I just thought you looked so great! Oh, & the name thing is sooo hard! Ryan & I could only agree on like two or three names through my pregnancy with Porter!
seriously...that is what you look like at 25 weeks? i am 28 weeks and look just about ready to deliver. congratulations on your bundle and your body that has room to accomodate him. oh, and i feel you on boy names. i feel like i have 10 great options if it were a girl, but drawing a blank for a boy. good luck!
sorry about the hips- even with a back brace, i couldn't even roll over in bed! i'm sure you'll find the perfect little name for the little guy. and what bump? that's how i look after sunday dinner!
glad that it sounds easier! you are still so tiny you lucky thing. at 25 weeks I looked so weirdly fat. and um, I had crazy dreams too. they were seriously wierd. like in one dream I had already had olivia, and I forgot and then all of the sudden I remembered I had left her in a pot of teryiaki sauce and needed to go get her! weird!!1
what a cute little tummy. your poor hips! if you're like me pretty soon you're going to need cody to help you off the couch and out of bed.
i'm sure whatever name you decide on it will be perfect!
Post a Comment