this is so funny. I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to do a post on the tv shows I watch!!! i didn't because I was worried people would judge me for watching too much tv.... but I may now, b/c it was so fun reading your list!
sytycd, the hills and the city(i have been watching both since the first season!! its a train reck..but i cant get rid of it!!), ellen, the office, mickey mouse, tom&jerry and scooby doo, greys, desperate housewives, project runway (which has been kinda lame this season!), modern family and the middle!! and i usually dont start watching any of these things until late at night!!
Lori - a new funny show, you have to watch. Modern Family, ABC on Wed nights. Watch all the episodes for free online to catch-up. It makes me laugh out loud like 4 times per episode (hard to get me to do). Try it.
Otherwise, you need to add House and Flash Forward. Very entertaining.
ok, I have no idea what fantasy factory is? You should add Medium. Or at least rent the first season, that's how I got addicted. Did not LOVE the make overs on BL last night??
Ryan & I just love THE OFFICE & 30 ROCK...can't miss those! We're also huge fans of SUPERNATURAL (We've seen every season & are loving this season so far!)
you already know my shows...wasn't community two weeks ago hilarious? when he flung himself out of the wheelchair i thought i was going to die laughing.
i love knowing that despite the miles between us, we can be laughing about the same lines on 30 rock, office, community, and discussing the interesting topics on 60 min. isn't dvr the best?
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
15 comments:
no grey's?
this is so funny. I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to do a post on the tv shows I watch!!! i didn't because I was worried people would judge me for watching too much tv.... but I may now, b/c it was so fun reading your list!
Seriously the hills? I just lost some respect for you. (Don't worry, there's still a lot left over.)
Love the Hills too, it's my guily pleasure. Although I fast forward Heidi and whatshisname...they bug.
sytycd, the hills and the city(i have been watching both since the first season!! its a train reck..but i cant get rid of it!!), ellen, the office, mickey mouse, tom&jerry and scooby doo, greys, desperate housewives, project runway (which has been kinda lame this season!), modern family and the middle!! and i usually dont start watching any of these things until late at night!!
we have a lot in common...except the hills, cant do that..of course greys anatomy. I pretty much watch every show on bravo. I am a reality junkie!!!
I think you have a good selection of shows! You should just add Heroes to it...that is my all time favorite!
Hope you guys are doing well in Hawaii!
Ali Sorensen
Lori - a new funny show, you have to watch. Modern Family, ABC on Wed nights. Watch all the episodes for free online to catch-up. It makes me laugh out loud like 4 times per episode (hard to get me to do). Try it.
Otherwise, you need to add House and Flash Forward. Very entertaining.
Hello...GLEE!!! I can't imagine you not loving it. Oh and you gotta add Parks and Recreation. And I Love the Hills.
ok, I have no idea what fantasy factory is? You should add Medium. Or at least rent the first season, that's how I got addicted. Did not LOVE the make overs on BL last night??
I'm with Jeff. "Modern Family" is pretty funny. (But it's not 30 Rock.) And Paige is totally on about "Glee!" It is super fun to watch.
Ryan & I just love THE OFFICE & 30 ROCK...can't miss those! We're also huge fans of SUPERNATURAL (We've seen every season & are loving this season so far!)
For sure you need to try Glee! What did you think of Project Runway? Meana Irina?
you already know my shows...wasn't community two weeks ago hilarious? when he flung himself out of the wheelchair i thought i was going to die laughing.
i love knowing that despite the miles between us, we can be laughing about the same lines on 30 rock, office, community, and discussing the interesting topics on 60 min. isn't dvr the best?
Post a Comment