Sunday, November 22, 2009

thankful

today, I am thankful for the video clips you can watch here. they are so uplifting and inspiring to me.
so, here is one to start the week out right.

5 comments:

... said...

I dont think I have ever been the first to comment on your blog post. You always have a billion posts before I get here. But I love that guy who said (through a toothless wisspp) He is thankful for intelligent conversation! -he completely made my day:) Esp after only having WEEKS of conversation with a 2 year old!

sarah marie. said...

this is so cute!

The Powells said...

this just made my day....thank you!!! i really needed this

Lindsay said...

i love it! so uplifting.

Holly and Dave said...

thanks for this video. i've watched it several times now and i get choked up each time. i'm so grateful for you.