today, I am thankful for my family and my health.

things i know for sure:
- cody is the most important person in my life and I couldn't love anybody more.
- june and junior are a close second... I really can't believe how blessed I am to have them.
- there has never been a day in my life when my parents haven't been there for me.
- my sisters are my best friends.
- my brothers are loyal, smart, and really funny.
- I truly love all my in-laws... and feel like we have always been family.
- heavenly father has blessed me with a healthy body that I am oh, so grateful for.
- I love Thanksgiving and I always get a little teary eyed on this day.


5 comments:
happy thanksgiving to you lori...i hope you enjoy your day with that cute little family of yours. are you coming home for christmas?? hopefully i will run into you if so!
so good to see all of those pictures of you and your family. i love you and you're way about life.
i love all your thankful posts! June is so beautiful, and I love that you guys feed chickens everyday. Its great, b/c I swear that when you first moved to hawaii you WERE NOT thankful for the loud roosters and chickens. maybe I am wrong, but I thought I read that once on here. anyway, I am glad that you have good friends there in hawaii. that must be nice. My husband is gone LONG hours during tests too, so I know exactly how that loneliness can be. lucky for you , you have friends that are sharing the experience...
these posts were very heartwarming, as cheesy as I know that sounds.
you're my best friend too. and there's never been a day in my life when YOU haven't been there for me. i'm grateful for you and i love you so much xoxo
i must still be emotional from your last post because this one makes me want to cry, too. i love seeing you so happy with your family!
Post a Comment