our very own pineapple plant (white pineapple, i should mention). only took us 3 years to get to this stage, which is about the size of a large orange.
LOL-- at least you might get to eat it before you leave the island. Hope you are feeling well, little june looks cute below, its hard to remember her when she was a little chubby baby. Time went to fast:(
oh so cool. but so long to grow. at least you get to see it after 3 years!!! oh and give me your number. now. I need to call you before you have the baby and are way busy! and June is precious
i love her little double chin in the top pic. tdf. and the pineapple looks delicious, no matter the size. hopefully it'll be ready in time for cody's graduation celebration!
Those two farmers are the cutest ever. I love that Cody has a green thumb. Any ghost tree (or pineapple) planting in HI? I hope so. Funniest/best habit ever.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
LOL-- at least you might get to eat it before you leave the island. Hope you are feeling well, little june looks cute below, its hard to remember her when she was a little chubby baby. Time went to fast:(
june's dimples are way too cute.
so cute...kylie is sitting here with me and said "o mommy, she is so cute. i love her cute hair!"
oh so cool. but so long to grow. at least you get to see it after 3 years!!! oh and give me your number. now. I need to call you before you have the baby and are way busy! and June is precious
love that cheesy grin! she is so sweet.
funny that you've grown two babies in the time it's taken to grow one pineapple.
i love her little double chin in the top pic. tdf. and the pineapple looks delicious, no matter the size. hopefully it'll be ready in time for cody's graduation celebration!
Those two farmers are the cutest ever. I love that Cody has a green thumb. Any ghost tree (or pineapple) planting in HI? I hope so. Funniest/best habit ever.
It takes 3 years to grow a pineapple?? weird, and adorable girl!
Post a Comment