i wonder what you will look like
i wonder what your name is going to be
i wonder when you will come (i'm only giving you a few more days so you better hurry up and decide)
i wonder if you'll have as much hair as the ultra sound technician thinks you'll have (most likely not)
i wonder if you'll like nursing
i wonder if my heartbeat will go back to normal or if this new love will just make it explode
i wonder if i'm going to be scared of you
i wonder how june is going to react to a new 'real' baby in our house
i wonder if you'll be as cute as your dad
i wonder what you will smell like
i wonder if i'll ever blog again once you're here
i wonder if i'll ever sleep again once you're here
i wonder if you'll still get the hiccups every hour
i wonder if my body will ever be back to normal again
i wonder if i'll stop craving reese's peanut butter cups
i wonder (well actually someone else wonders) if you'll be goofy or regular
i wonder if you'll have a spitting up problem
i wonder how long it's going to take me to get used to boy private parts--and pee flying everywhere
i wonder if you'll wiggle as much as you do now
i wonder if you have any idea how loved you already are and how excited we are to meet you


14 comments:
I love that someone wonders if he'll be regular or goofy. I'm so not surprised. And you better blog again after he come. I know you are busy, but it is really important to me. I need you...
omg i'm getting more and more excited! can't wait to hear..
um, i just read this and called you. as soon as your vm came on i realized that its 5:45 AM there! SORRY! i just wanted to talk to you about your certain upcoming events rather than write a comment.
just thinking of you. call me if you get a minute and aren't in labor.
can't wait to hear all about him.
I can totally relate! (Even to craving Reese's PB Cups.) I cannot wait to see what your little boy looks like. Good luck with all your impending adventures!
what a cute picture of you and that was so sweet. I can't believe you only have a couple more days! I cannot wait to meet him and hear all about it. A couple more days! I'm tripping out and can't believe how fast that went.
i wonder if he knows who his favorite aunt is yet.. and i wonder if he's been playing with his little cousins in heaven- i sure hope so and i want a report on how they're doing!!
I wonder what it must be like to be SO CUTE AND SKINNY right before you deliver???? Seriously, stop it!
PS: All the cool kids are regular.
you are so cute. you look amazing of course. this is so exciting!!!
what a sweet post. i can't wait to hear what it is like to have a boy! I worry about those boy [privates too (if i ever have a boy):) can't wait to see what/who he looks like! and abt the flying to hawaii. well, i DEFINITELY don't envy that. you are my hero for doing that trip multiple times with a baby/toddler!!!
so cute, lori. i am so excited! i can't wait to hear about your experiences with having a little boy.
I am so very excited for you. June is going to love him and be so curious of his every move. Enjoy every min of it. and I WONDER when you are going to have him. You poor thing! the last week is the absolute worst. But soon enough and NO you wont get sleep for a LONG LONG time lol:)
Such a cute post and such a cute lori!!
i wonder if he is here yet??
Good Luck Lori! I am so excited for you guys! Hope all goes well (tomorrow?)! I hope your parents made it okay. Boys are the best...little bundles of serious energy! You can't help love them, chase them, catch them, kiss them, and chase them again and again and again! Can't wait for pics of the new arrival!
Post a Comment