Wednesday, March 03, 2010

meet max

our first family photo.. and june can't get enough of him
he came: on monday, march 1st at 2:16pm
he weighed: 7 pounds 9 ounces
he is: 19 1/2 inces long and the most lovable thing you could ever meet
his name: maxwell craig walker-- came to us totally out of the blue sunday night and once we met him we couldn't call him anything else. fits him perfectly.
we are so in love.

39 comments:

Lindsey said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! He is such a little dollie!!!!! I'm in love with him! I can only imagine how soft and snuggly he is, and that strawberry hair...!
Your family photo is tdf - you look beautiful, Codes is a darling proud daddy, June looks like the tiniest proud big sister.
Welcome Max!!!!!!!!!
PS: NICE WORK on his name! I knew you'd find something perfect!

sarah marie. said...

OMG! i have been dying! every day wondering if he has come. you are going to love having a boy lor. it is sooo much fun. obsessed with his name and his hair and his face and those lips. almost makes me want to get pregnant again. almost. i CAN NOT wait to talk to you and hear everything but i know you have your hands full for a while so just call me when you can. i love you all so much!

Allison said...

Congratulations!! I have been checking your blog daily waiting to see when the little guy would come :)
He is just adorable. Love that hair. I am really happy for you guys!

the youngs said...

Yessssssssssssssss!!!! I love him. I love that June loves him. I love that you all look so happy and perfect as a family of 4! Congrats again. Can't wait to meet him.

Lacey Jane said...

Welcome Max! He's so adorable! Congratulations!

P.S. said...

He is adorable! I love the name, the hair, and the cute family photo. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

I have been waiting anxiously for these pictures, wondering what he would look like, and he is absolutely perfect!! I can not wait to hold him. He is so darling! Congratulations!! And Max, welcome to the world, we love you!!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! How fun! The hospital here has a ban on all kids under 18 so my kids couldn't come to the hospital and meet the baby. It was kind of a bummer! I miss not having that traditional family picture from the hospital. He's adorable and I'm glad June loves him! Hope you're feeling well!

Kim said...

Lori! It makes me want to cry looking at these. He is so adorable. Can't wait to talk to you. And his name is really cute, I'm glad you found something you liked.

steph said...

lori, i'm almost in tears. what sweet little pictures. he is the most loveable thing i've seen since van was born.

june looks so proud, you will cherish that picture of you four forever and ever.

max is such a great name. i love it. glad it came so easy once he was here.

jelainep said...

what a little prince. I am so happy for you. I can tell that June will just love her little brother. congrats to you!!! and I love the name!

Lindsay said...

lori he is so so so precious. thanks for letting us visit yesterday and hold little max. love you guys!

Melanie said...

congrats. he's perfection!

Kate and Ryan said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE! Congratulations! I love all of his blond/golden hair- he fits right in!

... said...

I am so happy for your little family! Hope you are getting sleep, if not, it will get better:) I'm so glad I got to meet him, Max fits perfect!!!

sara b said...

Congratulations, Lori.
What a sweet baby boy.
Wishing you days full of happiness and nights full of sleep!

Paige said...

I love the name Maxwell. Bless his little Hawaiian heart. I want to get my hands on him. June's face is the bomb. So happy. I am so happy for you and Codes. You win cutest couple 2010.

Jenni said...

Congrat! What an adorable little boy, and I bet the pictures dont even do him justice. I love the name. Good Job!
Jenni

The Hebbs said...

oh you are quick and didnt fall off the earth...so great to see him. congrats! He is precious and I love your family pic. so cute. Maxwell???I love that name. good choice. I hope a name comes to us like that. Congrats mommy of 2!

ali said...

Yay! I have another Max in my life who is awfully lovable, so I know this new one is in good company.

Congratulations to all four of you! What a little doll.

Lisa P. said...

Lori I was soo happy to see this post. He is beautiful and so is your little family:)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

YAY! Congrats Lori! He is so sweet! I love the picture of you all together looking at him, so sweet.

Cami said...

Oh your little family is just glowing in that picture! What a sweet little thing he is. A perfect fit for your family indeed! June looks ecstatic! :)Congrats you guys!

Holly and Dave said...

i love him and can't wait to meet him! i love the pictures- you have such an adorable family!! what a special gift from heaven.

Allison said...

Lori, he is beautiful! And yes, you can say that about a boy. Congrats!

Polly said...

You're little guy is adorable!! Congrats! Hope you guys are dong well!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations, Lori! He is adorable. Boys are the best!

derrickfam said...

Wow Lori & Cody...you guys are so blessed. What a beautiful little family you've become. Maxwell is one of the most handsome baby boys I've ever seen. congratulations. Love you guys!

Liz said...

We are so happy for you and your family. Hope all is well with mom and baby. We love you! The Raybould's

The Powells said...

he is perfect!!! i am so happy for you and your little family. i love that june cant get enough of him. i love his name...im just so happy for you!! boys are so fun, you will love it! hope your feeling ok and hope max is doing great! congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Lori! i am late telling you this but Congrats! yay! hooray! yippee! he is absolutely perfect! Hope all is well and I am thinking of you! June is the cutest big sis ever!

Amy Oswald said...

Congrats! Hope you are all doing well! Great job.

ali said...

Holy moly! I just realized that your adorable Max and my Max (nephew) have the exact same name. First and LAST! They're in good company. :)

Hoping all is going well over there! I'm jealous of all that love that's undoubtedly spreading around.

Cindi said...

Congratulation. He is such a doll and you have such a cute family!

blueeyedfreckle said...

ahhhhh!!!! I have been so busy and forgot to check your blog to see baby boy!!!! he is beautiful!!!!! looks perfectly walker! strawberry-headed and everything!

Unknown said...

I couldn't remember when in March you were due- I guess I"m a bit late:) Congratulations! what a beautiful babe. I hope everything is going well-2 is alot more than one, don't ya think? it's like it compounds, not just doubles with another. Anyway- I'm so happy for you! Love you.

jamieanne said...

Stop it right now...I love him.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

steph said...

i'm ready for some more pictures.

The Powells said...

please come back...with pictures!! i miss you! im sure your baby is growing up so fast already!