i cannot tell you how happy i am for your return!! 1st of all...you kids are perfect! June could not be any cuter with her new haircut. and Max..honestly! he is so handsome and snuggly! and you my friend look far from crawling out of bed...you look amazing! and no big surprise skinny and beautiful as ever! what a great little family of 4. i hope max is a good boy and letting you get some sleep. love you.
Oh my goodness look at your cute family! I've been dying to see more pictures of baby max. I REALLY want to snuggle him, he's so tiny and so cute. Can't wait to talk to you.
such cute pictures!! i can't wait to hold the little guy. everything about him just makes me want to snuggle. and june couldn't be cuter. btw, you look great. i wish i look like that when i got out of bed. happy b-day to the code-ster!
omg I love that little bundle so much already! he and Oscar are going to be best buds. and I rolled at you saying you wish you were in bed because I feel that way ALL the time.
Talk about Cody's cookie cutter. Love him. Max...and Cody. And you never look like you rolled out of bed. Even when you do. I can't wait to see June's haircut. Hey I still need to know about your perfect wedding. The plans are going so well. I can't even choose colors. I have made Josie's flower fairy thing. It's not a basket. It's an apron. And so cute. I'm so glad you are back. Will you be going home this summer? Is that a dumb question? I need to know when I get to see that babe. Longest comment ever..
i want to kiss those little feet! i love june's smile and i can't wait to see her new haircut. but i would like to see it in person rather than on your blog, please. let's get together this week.
I'm so glad you posted.. i need more pictures of the baby!!! You look really cute and your table decorations for paddy's day are cute,,, and love the family picture on the grass... Hope to see you in the summer!
oh that sweet little june. she looks so big-sisterish. max is a perfect little mix of you guys. cody is as cute as the last time i saw him. and you lori, you look beautiful.
its so good to see you and cody as parents to two babies. best thing ever.
Your ALIVE!!! --just kidding, but I have been waiting for a new post from you. Presley asks for June daily--so we need to get together. I cant believe its been 6 weeks for sweet little Max. Where has the time gone?? Makes me sad to think we have less then that left on the island. xoxo Marc
cutest little family ever! you look great lori, of course. and max is teeny and adorable! can't wait to find out more abt who he is/becomes and he and june's interactions.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
14 comments:
i cannot tell you how happy i am for your return!! 1st of all...you kids are perfect! June could not be any cuter with her new haircut. and Max..honestly! he is so handsome and snuggly! and you my friend look far from crawling out of bed...you look amazing! and no big surprise skinny and beautiful as ever! what a great little family of 4. i hope max is a good boy and letting you get some sleep. love you.
Oh my goodness look at your cute family! I've been dying to see more pictures of baby max. I REALLY want to snuggle him, he's so tiny and so cute. Can't wait to talk to you.
Oh my... I cannot believe how much he looks like Cody! Btw, is it Kodee, or Cody?
such cute pictures!! i can't wait to hold the little guy. everything about him just makes me want to snuggle. and june couldn't be cuter. btw, you look great. i wish i look like that when i got out of bed. happy b-day to the code-ster!
omg I love that little bundle so much already! he and Oscar are going to be best buds. and I rolled at you saying you wish you were in bed because I feel that way ALL the time.
Talk about Cody's cookie cutter. Love him. Max...and Cody. And you never look like you rolled out of bed. Even when you do. I can't wait to see June's haircut. Hey I still need to know about your perfect wedding. The plans are going so well. I can't even choose colors. I have made Josie's flower fairy thing. It's not a basket. It's an apron. And so cute. I'm so glad you are back. Will you be going home this summer? Is that a dumb question? I need to know when I get to see that babe. Longest comment ever..
P.S. I just did a wedding post for you. I need your help and advice big time.
i want to kiss those little feet! i love june's smile and i can't wait to see her new haircut. but i would like to see it in person rather than on your blog, please. let's get together this week.
I'm so glad you posted.. i need more pictures of the baby!!! You look really cute and your table decorations for paddy's day are cute,,, and love the family picture on the grass... Hope to see you in the summer!
oh that sweet little june. she looks so big-sisterish. max is a perfect little mix of you guys. cody is as cute as the last time i saw him. and you lori, you look beautiful.
its so good to see you and cody as parents to two babies. best thing ever.
Your ALIVE!!! --just kidding, but I have been waiting for a new post from you. Presley asks for June daily--so we need to get together. I cant believe its been 6 weeks for sweet little Max. Where has the time gone?? Makes me sad to think we have less then that left on the island. xoxo Marc
so cute! i cannot believe how much he looks like cody! what a cute family!
You have the cutest little family!
cutest little family ever! you look great lori, of course. and max is teeny and adorable! can't wait to find out more abt who he is/becomes and he and june's interactions.
Post a Comment