Sunday, June 20, 2010

#2

happy birthday to my june. i can't believe it's been two years since we first met, it's hard to imagine my life without her. she's my best little friend and i love her so.

she was a little bashful that night, especially about opening her presents.
i love this sweet little thing more than i ever could have imagined.

16 comments:

sarah marie. said...

are you still using your point and shoot nikon? if so i don't understand how your pictures look this good. happy birthday june! ps..i want some of those glasses.

the youngs said...

Are you kidding me? You have been in Utah and so have I and we didn't even have a playdate!? Happy #2 to June! Only 1 more week and Lucy will join her.

allison said...

she is so so adorable... that face! and her hair color is beautiful.

hey, I would love to ask you some nursing questions... I think I have your hotmail email address.. is it still the same?

The Powells said...

happy 2nd bday....she is beautiful!!

... said...

Little, sweet June!! Happy B day from your best friend in Hawaii:) Little Presley wants to hang out and wishes she could have eaten some of your b-day cake.

Miss you guys, hope all is well. Can you beleive the first 6 weeks are down??? Where has the time gone?

... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

Happy #2 to your #1. I love her. She is dreamy Mcdreamerson. That shirt and bow in her hair...so you. She is a little version of you. I love it. I can't believe you have two little ones and that Junie is 2. TDF.

Paige said...

Happy #2 to your #1. I love her. She is dreamy Mcdreamerson. That shirt and bow in her hair...so you. She is a little version of you. I love it. I can't believe you have two little ones and that Junie is 2. TDF.

Auntie Ann said...

Funny...I was just looking at your blog today! Your kids are too cute...but can we talk about the top photo in the post below this one...you could make $$$ off of that sweet face. So darling.

Lindsay said...

seriously, june is the most beautiful little girl. she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! happy #2!

Em N. said...

Lori she is SO beautiful! Happy b-day to her and hooray for your move back to UT! Hope you guys are doing great!

Holly and Dave said...

i love that she loves frosting as much as i do. she is darling and i could just squeeze her all day. :)

ali said...

Happy Birthday to one adorable little munchkin. She seems to have the sweetest little disposition.

(And wardrobe!)

P.S. said...

Happy birthday little June! She could not be any more darling! I am dying over her little bashful face. So cute.

blueeyedfreckle said...

she is adorable! and of course she is having a rice krispy treat on her b-day since she is YOUR daughter:) and I love the post about leaving hawaii. sorry its been so long since I've come over here! I have been trying not to spend all my time looking at blogs these days. too busy!

you look great. where are you off to next??

Melanie said...

I'm pretty sure she couldn't be any cuter. hb to june!