it was max's big day on sunday. he was so handsome and well behaved.. as usual. max is very lucky to have such a good daddy who gave him a perfect blessing.
isn't he such a big boy already? i can't believe it.
Oh My Goodness, look how much baby Max has changed. He is so adorable! I love that round face of his and tiny nose. (ps--Presley asked for June again yesterday:( ...) sad.. We miss you guys.. xoxo the Clouds
Lors......seriously???! I wanna snug that little doll baby boy right up!!! He seriously looks just like a little baby boy doll. Can't wait to meet him!!! oxoxooxo miss you so much....
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
10 comments:
Lori..He is the cutest, sweetest, sweet pea on the planet. I can't believe what a big boy he is. He is a dreamy dream boat.
Tell him to stay little until I can meet him! He is so cute Lor and I love that little outfit.
love his outfit! and him. and you.
he is so big!!! and that outfit is perfect! boy baby blessing outfits are hard...and you did it perfectly, of course!
Oh My Goodness, look how much baby Max has changed. He is so adorable! I love that round face of his and tiny nose. (ps--Presley asked for June again yesterday:( ...) sad.. We miss you guys..
xoxo
the Clouds
not only is he handsome, he is the best baby EVER! his little outfit is perfect. so glad we got to see you guys last week.
cody gave SUCH a nice blessing, and max is just a little angel. so glad you're back in UT so i can see him all the time. what a stud!
he is so handsome.
Lors......seriously???! I wanna snug that little doll baby boy right up!!! He seriously looks just like a little baby boy doll. Can't wait to meet him!!! oxoxooxo miss you so much....
He is perfect! And could he be any cuter? I kind of want to turn him into a doll.
Post a Comment