max, i wish i could explain how much i love being your mommy.
you are the most perfect little boy.
you roll all over the place.
you have two teeth.
you love to be naked and can fart and burp louder than me (you're obviously a boy).
you smile whenever i say hi to you.. even if you are crying.
and speaking of crying, your cry is so cute that sometimes i want to hear it.
you grab, reach and play with every toy put in front of you.
I usually have to wake YOU up in the morning.
although you prefer bottles, you will still nurse.
you are already perfecting your indy grab.
you are so chubby and soft and love to cuddle.
i couldn't love you more.


9 comments:
i can't believe he is already 5 months old! that last picture is pure cody.
how is he already old enough to have 2 little teeth!! so handsome
your pictures are beautiful! that top one needs to be in a frame. i am so glad we got to see the little guy. he is the best baby!
I can't WAIT to meet this little man!
I know I'm out here doin my thing, but it kills me that I haven't even met my handsome nephew yet.
I can't believe he has teeth already! Time has gone so fast, he's 5 months old???? No way. He is super squeezy--CUTE!.... Wish I could hold him. My little chubby girl wont let me snuggle anymore:(
Lors.....SERIOUSLY! These pics of Max are BEAUTIFUL! He is soooooo handsome - such a doll baby!!!!! I hope to meet him VERY soon. xoxoxoxo
I seriously want to get my hands on him. Love him.
he really is a perfect little boy- rarely cries, smiles all the time, so cuddly and cute, and could talk or not talk for hours.
two teeth at 5 months!!!??? wow! and that is AWESOME that you have to wake HIM. jealousy. please let my second child be like that.... he's a cutey.
Post a Comment