hahahahahahaha.......this is awesome!!!! i swear, kylies hair looks EXACTLY like this in the morning too! i will have to take a pic so we can put it side by side!!! so funny
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
yeah right! so funny and so cute. oh and that's how i would spend my days too if i could.
hahahahahahaha.......this is awesome!!!! i swear, kylies hair looks EXACTLY like this in the morning too! i will have to take a pic so we can put it side by side!!! so funny
You tell June I would like to do that too, esp the pumpkin bread part! Ben might not want to hang out with me though--LOL..
hilar. i love those little fingers in her mouth, with that mischevious look in her eyes. she's bringing bed head back in style :)
hilarious! seriously, how did that happen? i think lily would shove pumpkin cookies in her mouth all day if i let her, too.
Oh, this is the story of my life! I am glad hers will go back down. Elle's just stays that way ALL day long.
Post a Comment