Sunday, October 17, 2010

and.....

did anyone see these photos sarah took of my max? cutest thing i've ever seen.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

he is seriously the cutest thing ever! and i love his little striped sweater. so cute that you can see june playing in the background.

sarah marie. said...

it was so nice to be with you guys.

marcie b said...

absolutely adorable! was just checking in. thought i'd say hi. darling, darling children you have.

Kim said...

so adorable. I wish I could give him a big squeeze right now.

The Powells said...

he is growing up way to fast lori!!! they really are the most darling pics of your handsome little buddy.

Holly and Dave said...

I love his striped sweater- you can see how bright his blue eyes are! And how can you not love his adorable smile?

Anonymous said...

OMG, he's sooooo handsome! Cutest thing for sure!

Camila F.