Sunday, October 24, 2010

boo

the other day i walked downstairs and found june and max making halloween sugar cookies. thought i'd take a picture.

7 comments:

Paige said...

This is the Lori I love and miss. Sugar cookie making Martha. I need your recipe for those little gems with pink frosting. I think Court made them at Lindsey's shower 5 years ago. I'm still dreaming of them.

ali said...

Is that a striped foot I see over on the right? This is a treasure of a photo.

sarah marie. said...

i agree with ali. love that little foot.

Paige said...

Lors...That made me laugh. I liked my childhood dog...But mostly I'm allergic. Allergic to dogs, cats, horses etc. So it makes it hard to love them. They just make me feel sick and end up in the E.R. I was born into the wrong veterinarian family. Don't be offended...I loved your dog Brit...from a far.

Lindsay said...

i'm not surprised, they learned from the best! can you have them drop off a plate at my house?

... said...

Makes me miss your cookies at halloween, they were always a treat on the big island. Plus I am sad I wont get to see your 2 little ones all dressed up this year:(

Holly and Dave said...

there's proof: june and max really are part sorensen, with such in-born cookie making skills. impressive.