Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"i said, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

cody--built
lori--accessorized
june--ate snow
max--slept

9 comments:

the youngs said...

the accessorizing definitely takes these snow folks to a new level! i bet june & lucy are two of a kind--little snow eaters!

The Powells said...

those are the best lookin snowmen i have ever seen!! i better not let my kids see this...or else they will put me to work!! love it.

sarah marie. said...

that's not in st. george is it?!

Lindsey said...

Those are award winning snowmen...I am dying over the pic of Codes and June - cutest ever. And Max has TEETH?? OMG. I miss you so much and I'm the worst friend ever, but I will make it up to you I swear. I'll call you tomorrow sis. xoxoxo

Paige said...

Lindsey is right about the award winning snowmen. They are perfect. And so is your cute family. I love June's coat and cody's hair. I miss you.

Lindsay said...

i think these pictures should be in a magazine or something. what perfect snowmen!

Holly and Dave said...

I was hoping you or max were going to jump out of one of the snowmen! if the pharmacy thing doesn't work out, cody can rely on being a pro snowman maker. excellent work.

ali said...

I love that last photo, especially.

P.S. said...

I love these pics! Your snowmen are perfect, mine never look like that!