

what is it about valentine's candy i love so much? i think it's all the hearts... juju, cinnamon, gummi, conversation, and my latest favorite--peppermint pattie's that have a surprise of pink inside. whatever it is, i'm afraid i've passed my sweet tooth gene onto my little sweet heart herself. her latest favorite... heart-shaped ring suckers.
6 comments:
mmmm...i love a good ring pop.
I love Valentines. Especially heart candy. I will buy anything in the shape of a heart. Cute cute peppermint patties.
They never get old, do they?
i was just thinking of posting something very similar, because i think i love valentine's candy more than any other holiday candy. it's number 1. mom introduced me to the peppermint patties, and it was love at first sight. p.s. i'm also in love with your little sweetheart :)
Your hands are so cute.
Thanks for the idea! I'm going out and getting some peppermint hearts today. I love the sound they make when you snap them open.
Post a Comment