Thursday, March 24, 2011

week in review

1. max's surgery--check
2. going out for girls night--check
3. make the best reece's peanut butter cup cookies--check
4. max somehow splashing in and drinking june's pee--check
5. potty training--no check
6. paint nails--check
7. make the most delicious fish tacos--check
8. balance checkbook--check (yes, I still balance my checkbook)
9. get woken up at 6am every morning this week--check
10. afternoon at the water park--check
**and drumroll................the best part of the week**---
11. cody's last day of school EVER!!!--check
Although cute, I never want to see this little monster in a hospital gown again.
These clips were taken about 30 seconds apart. (They gave him some medicine to get him ready for the surgery)
I asked for some of the same medicine to give to my two year old around 8pm every night.

10 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

What an eventful week! And SOOOOO exciting for Cody! Max does look adorable, but surgery is no fun. Wish I could be there to see your painted nails and eat a delicious cookie.

ali said...

That is so sweet! I want to touch that little cheek, it looks so soft.

Why surgery? Hope all went smoothly. And also HOORAY for you and Cody! There is no better feeling ... well, very few.

Em N. said...

Hip hip HOORAY for Cody (and you!!). That is SO awesome! Poor little Max. That is the sweetest video clip ever. Hope you guys are great. Oh, and I'm glad there's no check by the potty training. That's a no-go in our house as well.
ps. will you email me your address. i've had a thank you here for you for about humm 2 mths now? emilyrnelson@gmail.com (don't forget the 'r' in there)
Hope you guys are great! Congrats again.

sarah marie. said...

dying at that video! so cute. and yay for cody! also so glad that surgery is over and i hope he is feeling better. ps..i'm jealous you went on a girls night out without me.

Cami said...

Hooray for last day of school! I sure wish we were saying that about now! Wow congrats!

Hope that sweet Max is feeling better soon!

And we're still a "no" on the potty thing too. Ugh!

Sarah said...

Oh little Max, how cute is he? I hope it all went well. Hooray for Cody, and you! Its the best feeling in the world to be done with school. Congrats!

... said...

I hear you on the last day of school! It feels really good doesn't it!! Poor little Max, what did he have surgery for? And PS-- I want some of that med for P too, she is wild at bed time now. C U Soon:)

P.S. said...

I want some of that medicine for my two-year-old as well!
Congrats to Cody!

Lindsay said...

i hope max is doing better and his infections have stopped. i had the experience of lily being in the hospital this weekend and it was no fun. can't believe cody is all done, 5 more weeks for jason!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I am so super jealous of the fact that it was cody's last day of school!!!! and Max is sadly so cute in that hospital gown. I can't believe they make them that little!