Thursday, March 17, 2011

the best daddy on the block

Not only is he the best daddy on the block, but he's also the best: car washer, snowboarder, dancer, hot dog maker, husband, snooper, pharmacists, and procrastinator on the block too. Today's his Birthday and I love him.

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

happy birthday cody!

... said...

I was thinking about you guys today, I knew his B-day was sometime around this week:) Happy B day. See you all soon!

Lindsay said...

um amazing photos! making me rethink our decision about coming to sg. glad we got to talk today. happy b day cody.

steph said...

i love cody. hope you had a beautiful day.

Paige said...

Oh Cody..You are one of my faves. I'm so glad you and Lori keep winning favorite couple every year. I want to know more about his snooping. Right up my alley.

Holly and Dave said...

These pictures are beautiful, and so sentimental. You forgot to mention that Cody is also one of the best brother-in-laws. Happy birthday to the code-ster.

ali said...

Where is Cody's birthday hat? Max got one. Happy Birthday, Cody!