Dear Hawaii,
You mean so much to me. I never knew I could have such a soft place in my heart for a location. You taught me so much and made me a better person. Some of my favorite memories come from you and I'm trying so hard not to forget all the little things (and big things) I did there.
You grew this sweet pineapple right outside my bedroom window.

You welcomed my children.

You taught my husband how to surf (at this bay), among many other things.
I am coming to visit you for a couple weeks, and have been looking forward to it ever since I left.
Love, Lori


5 comments:
Talk about Jelly Donut!! I haven't been to Hawaii in years and it is just sa damn far from the East coast. Do I get to see you in June when we come into town? Miss you Lors. I'll get on the mustache cross stitch.
so pretty....have a great time!!!
so sweet. i think you're on your flight right now, and i'm jealous you are getting there before us! so excited to see you!
Wish I was there with you!!
it makes me teary eyed reading this, and I'm not the one that lived there! But I can imagine how attached you became to the land you learned to call home (and love it).
Post a Comment