They were having so much fun playing with the box,
we probably could have left the swing set inside it and they wouldn't have even known the difference. It actually would have been a lot easier that way.

Don't worry, a great deal of those tools ended up lost in the lawn somewhere, we (well, actually Cody) even had to make a trip to Home Depot to replace the missing pieces.

So much help.

Even Max was getting frustrated.
The swing set master himself.
Well worth those smiles.


5 comments:
Miss those two little people. Such cute besties. Miss you and Codes too.
sooo cute! lucky kids to get their very own swing set! i've been dreaming of getting lily one. let's get together soon. seriously.
i love that picture of max getting mad. he's so even tempered, that when he does get mad I can't help but laugh. so so cute.
I am rolling over Max's face while he carries the pole! I wish we had your swing set! Its taken us so long to get set up-- probably because we are still broke even though Ben is working--LOL... Miss you guys!
Geez, you should've just gotten a bouncy house! Flip a switch and you're good to go! The only risk is that your kids might go flying down the canyon in it....I miss you too much for words. I'm coming back to the beehive estado the first week of August - plz pencil me in sister. xoxo
Post a Comment