
Yes, I haven't blogged in almost a month.
No, I haven't seen Harry Potter yet.
Yes, Max has a sweet tooth.
Yes, I should have put socks on those little feet before we went up in the mountains.
No, I can't believe we only have 3 weeks of summer left.
No, I didn't feel bad I didn't get to ride the Alpine Slide... Max and I did something way cooler.
Yes, Cody and I go on walks with a stereo attached to the double jogger.
Yes, I have a whole hodge podge of pictures that are waiting to be blogged.


6 comments:
i love those dirty feet!
Best list of my life. PLZ let me be your date for Harry Potter!!! I haven't been yet either!!!!!!! I'll be back in the beehiver next week! xoxoxo
that max and his sweet tooth....so dang cute. equally as cute as those dirty feet!!
I know how you feel about being busy! Its crazy summer is just about over. Glad to see you are all doing well and enjoying summer tiem. Your kids are so dang cute, miss you guys!
Love that you hook a ghetto blaster to your stroller. Keep it classy Lors. Love you...
I love seeing those painted toenails and that messy little boy face. movies can wait- summer only lasts so long. thank you for posting again, finally...
Post a Comment