Wednesday, November 16, 2011

bangs and a birthday

I love her new bangs.
They got her out of getting in trouble the first few days after I cut them because she was just too cute to get mad at. But we're used to them now, and she has no problem getting in trouble.
She loves them too. When we are driving in the car, she will say things like, "Mom, I'm bringing my bangs with" or "Mom, I slept with my bangs last night."
oh, and she also loves her 3-D glasses.
I loved my birthday this year. I got to spend the whole day with my family and I loved the fall weather. Cody makes the day so special for me and June couldn't have been more excited that it was my birthday--it made it so fun.
Max just liked the candles.

5 comments:

Paige said...

Lors...I'm dying at..I'm bringing my bangs with. Hilairf to the tenth power. Love that sweet face in the bottom pic. Pencil in a date with me and Linds after Christmas.

sarah marie. said...

that last picture of june is you when you were little. dying.

Holly and Dave said...

I still can't get over how much June looks like you with those bangs. You need to blog a pic side by side of you when you were that age. Birthdays are always more fun when someone else is more excited than you are about it, especially if that person brings their bangs along. So glad I got to do some celebrating with you. Love you, and happy birthday.

... said...

Happy B day again:) Its always so good to talk to you. I'm sad we live so far away. Tell Cody good luck on the test, I know how stressful it all is, but I just know you guys are going to be so happy with his new job and your new lives:) -- You guys are all adorable as always. Happy Thanksgiving, I will be thinking about you and linds and our old warm weather holiday.

Lindsay said...

those bangs are the cutest things ever!! you are all just adorable. i'm so glad you had a happy birthday. call me, let's get together!