You have to keep blogging. Instagram is cool but won't document all your memories like your blog will. Just puttin on a guilt trip so I don't lose you in the blogosphere. Did I tell you how much I love Cody...especially with that sweet stache.
those ice skates are tdf. and max looks like he's in some sort of cage or net-like trap... just the usual, right? you've gotta keep blogging since not all of us can have iphones, you know. :)
I guess I am going to have to check out instagraming, the photos are so cute, love your little ones! And don't worry, I think everyone is taking a blogging break- LOL.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
it's addicting huh?! don't worry no one blogs anymore because of it. except that you just posted this 2 minutes ago and I'm already commenting.
You have to keep blogging. Instagram is cool but won't document all your memories like your blog will. Just puttin on a guilt trip so I don't lose you in the blogosphere. Did I tell you how much I love Cody...especially with that sweet stache.
haha love these! i am also loving instagram, it makes photos so much better somehow!
those ice skates are tdf. and max looks like he's in some sort of cage or net-like trap... just the usual, right? you've gotta keep blogging since not all of us can have iphones, you know. :)
I guess I am going to have to check out instagraming, the photos are so cute, love your little ones! And don't worry, I think everyone is taking a blogging break- LOL.
Post a Comment