Monday, December 26, 2011

December

I could stare at this picture all day.

it's cold.

he's got a good grip.

so this little video makes me feel like a horrible mother, but a good sister. I was taking care of Holly's Lillian, while doing her grocery shopping. As, you will see it's right during Max's nap time. sad,.. I was trying to hurry so fast and the only reason I stopped to take a video is because I was waiting at the deli.

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

you need to send that in to america's funniest videos. seriously. you could win a lot of money. i rolled.

... said...

It looks freezing there! Yuck, but its cold here too:( I am cracking up at Max. I hate when they fall asleep when your out, it makes a mess of nap time. I also feel for you witn 3 kidos. I am still trying to convince myself I can manage 3-LOL..

Holly and Dave said...

Each of these pics makes me fall in love, with June, with Max, and with you. Missing you while in lockdown over here :)

Kim said...

that's hilarious! Poor Max.

Paige said...

That vid is Hillairf to the max. Literally. I love him. And that top picture of June is my favorite picture of all time!

blueeyedfreckle said...

agree with sarah I laughed out loud. way too cute. and I loved hearing your voice:) aNd catching up on your life here for a moment. I lvoe when you blog!