cleaning. it seems like we have been battling one illness after another around here, and after every spell i've disinfected the house just in time for the next person to spread more germs.
playing outside. one day in snow (pictured above), the rest at the park. with a puffy coat and hat it's been quite delightful.
not skiing. no snow? weirdest winter I can remember. I actually have not been in slc during january in over 4 years, so I'm starting to forget what it's supposed to be like. all I know, is it better not start snowing in April and not stop until July to make up for the lost winter.
max: not eating for a week solid, then eating everything in sight for a week solid. he's so confusing. he is coping everything june says and does. plays with his new toy kitchen like it's nobody's business and brings me breakfast in bed. boy, I couldn't love him more.
comfort food: the other night it was grilled cheese (on white bread--a rarity--but so much better) and orange juliuses.
watching t.v.: the obvious ones..the bach, biggest loser, modern family, 30 rock, project runway. but there are a few new ones to the mix. portlandia--hilarious, and It's a Brad Brad world--love it.
june: loving preschool and got to touch a real snake today, which she said felt exactly like a purse. walks in the door and immediately takes off all her clothes except for her undies, refuses to put them back on. asks the most obscure questions totally out of the blue like, 'what do beetles eat?' and when she is talking about max she spells his name and whispers, like we are trying to keep a secret from him. love watching her play--bottom picture-- and see what she's doing with her toys and max (who pretty much is one of her toys).
instagraming: love it.
church: new sunbeam teachers. not sure how much I'm liking it so far. kind of like nursery without toys.
living: living in sandy. cody works in Park City and I want to move to Sweden... we're working on that.



7 comments:
Sweden huh?
loving "its a brad brad world", and the Bach of course! Loving all your January fun, except getting sick, and loving that bottom pic of the princess' teamwork for a kiss!
If you move to Sweden, I'm coming with you...and changing my name back to Liljenquist. I am dying to go there.
Oh, and PS...I wish we still lived together. I love all the shows you watch and would love to eat white bread grilled cheeses and sidle up to you on the couch! P.S. Do you still put the shredded parmesean cheese on the outside? Mmmm...mouth is watering!
You and your family would fit right in in Sweden! You little blondies! Would you wear Nordic sweaters all year? Learn to make delicious meatballs? Work at Ikea?
how i love this post. those two kiddos make me laugh so hard, I often think of them when I'm having a tough day. these pictures will get me through another sleepless night.
Miss your guys so much. I was thinking about you the other day. I hope Cody loves his new job. Ben is so sick of his residency--LOL. 5 months. You and I got stuck with the same calling--LOL. But they just swapped me at the beginng of the year. Thank goodness, like I need another day of the week with toddlers--. I'm sure you feel the same way:)
Post a Comment