he is so precious.
we had all his very favorites: gummi bears, powdered donuts, animal cookies, suckers, strawberries, pizza and balloons.
he's been practicing blowing out his candles--on every candle he has seen--for the past year. why does he have to get big? I wish I could freeze him like he is.
he talks to me all day... some of my favorites:
"mommy, help you?"
"mommy, june kying (crying)"
"more bubbles"
"jammies off"
"i-ub-u mommy" (i love you)
He's one special little boy to me and I couldn't be more in love with him.


4 comments:
such a sweet boy.
oh, he really is so precious. i can't believe how much he's grown. happy birthday max!
Oh how I love that little boy- his smile, his voice, his hair, and especially his tight squeezes.
I love that last picture. Sweet max! I wish he wasn't afraid of brunettes so I could give him a big squeeze.
Post a Comment