so, my in-laws have informed me that I need to keep blogging.. because they don't have "fancy phones" to keep up on my pictures, er.. pictures of our kids. so many of you have already seen these photos on insta, but here they are again. plus, most of them are cute enough to show twice.
waiting at the volkswagen dealership.. this is their first vending maching purchase, and it was like Christmas morning for them.
my very cute lunch date
big girl at the bar. gymnastics.
the park.
the Walker's in Zion's.
Max's must-have purchase at the store.
the movies. The Muppets.
pre-school pick up. my favorite part of the day.
horse riding at the museum.


3 comments:
oh how I love these pictures... max's little fingers gripping that ball that is bigger than he is, june's waving hand after a long day at preschool, and cody's brought-from-home movie treats. If I couldn't be a Watkins, I'd want to be a Walker.
I love you and your blog. I'll keep blogging with you. xoxoxo
Its crazy how much your kids are changing! Doesn't Hawaii seem like a life-time ago? Love your family. I'll eventually update--eventually.....LOL
Post a Comment