Monday, March 12, 2007

Cafe Habana




Saturday afternoon Sarah and I went to this delicious restaurant in SoHo for lunch. It was called Cafe Habana and I think it was my favorite place I ate during my visit in New York City. They had the most amazing corn on the cob, and Sarah and I split a cheeseburger that was to die for. Sorry In-N-Out, I have a new favorite.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i didn't even know you took the shots of cafe habana. they're darling and i'm wishing i had taken some too. ps..i wish i was eating that corn right now.

Kim said...

That corn looks amazing.

derrickfam said...

That corn makes me drool. It looks just like the corn we'd get at the South Pasadena Farmer's markets. I could eat like 5 ears.

jamieanne said...

I lalalalove that corn! I am a frequenter of Cafe Habana, and their delicioso corn.

Hollyanddavewatkins.blogspot.com said...

we're going to have to experiment to come up with our own version of that corn- it looks to good to only have when in NY.