Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Birthday





Happy Birthday to my lovely Lindsey. I hope you have a great day today Linds...... I made this cake for you, but I guess I'll have to eat it all by myself.
I Love You.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are the sweetest bff of all time - I love the cake - can't you fedex it?
I miss you!!!

Lindsey said...

PS: please come see me in North Dakota - hhh. xoxo

derrickfam said...

Lors, please tell me this is a picture you found off the web...You didn't really make that for someone did you?

Paige said...

Lori...I love the cake. It reminds me of a cookie bouquet. Oh how I want one right now!!! I must have looked at twenty pages of cakes on flickr, and you managed to find the cutest one.

Paige said...

Lors..The best part is that people actually believe that you could make something this cute. Thats how cute and creative you are. Lets trade identities only for a few days...

Lorilee said...

Yeah I made it court... I made it this morning before I went to work. ;) that's a wink.. to say I'm just kidding...But I was expecting to find your train cake on-line though.. because it was amazing.

Paige.. I was just looking at the photo of bday candles on your blog and was thinking.. "gosh, why couldn't I have found a photo like this"--- let's trade identities. then I could call that glamour shot my own.

ali said...

I'll come over and share Lindsey's bday cake with you. :)

Happy Birthday, Lindsey, who I think I met a time or two through Stephanie or Lori. You have one cute baby.