


My friend Lacey occasionally posts lists of her 'Gulity Pleasures'. Often times I share some of her same 'guilty pleasures' and love that other people, too, enjoy a good trashy TV show here and a cheesy, uninspiring book there. But above all, for me, these are my guiltiest of guilty pleasures. I present to you my top 6 junk food loves and favorites. White Cheddar Cheetos (Natrual Style-- it makes them so much healthier, right?), Peanut Butter M&M's, Munchos (REALLY salty) Potato Chips, Raspberry Zingers, Mint Cream Oreo's, and Nibs Licorice. Just for the record baked goods don't count as junk food.....junk food has to be garbage you can buy at the gas station or Walmart.





7 comments:
Lori..I love Munchos. They are so Seventh grade style, right out of the vending machine that I washed down with a Very Fine juice or a good old coke. That was my lunch almost everyday.
Lors, I have to ditto the Munchos love - I just love the name mostly. Who thought of that? "Yeah, Munchos - that's a great name!!" Anyway, my guilty pleasures of the moment are Ginger Snaps - I eat them for breakfast every morning and kid myself that the ginger must make them healthy somehow. I love the rule that baked goods, or homemade things, don't count because I have been making a lot of homemade ice cream, and I like not counting that.
What a good idea for a post! I loved it. And don't worry I share a few of those with you. Now that you've introduced me to munchos I think there is no turning back. And remember when we couldn't wait to eat the cheetos and opened the bag in Walmart while shopping! Yikes. Oh and I just bought a bad of Nibs last time I was at the store.
Lori, you are a woman after my own heart. If I could have one complaint about NY (besides, the rats, and bums, and inconvenience) it would be their lack of junk food. I go thru withdrawals, and then splurge every time we leave the city. Nothing like a Big Gulp, Munchies Mix, some Nibs, and PB M&Ms. That sounds soooo good right now.
What a good idea for a 'guilty pleasure' post! I had no idea that you loved Zingers! My husband loves the regular kind... And, true, I haven't eaten a Muncho since the 8th grade!
ohhh. I'm drooling. I agree with most of these things, but NOT Zingers. How does anyone eat those sick things?! hhhh. I've never tried white cheddar cheetos before.. When I was Prego with Drew I wanted some Cheese balls (you know the kind in the can?) at about 12:30 am. I convinced Rocky that he wanted some too, so he search all over town for some and only came back with cheese puffs. They were pretty good considering we ate the whole bag in 15 minutes.
I hear ya with the Nibs (though I prefer Cherry Bites which are pretty much the same thing) and "natural" Cheetos.
But I likes me some Salt & Vinegar Pringles and Mt. Dew too!
Post a Comment