Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sarah it's your Birthday.....

I wish I could make this for Sarah today. It's her Birthday.. and one of the many things I know about her is that she loves chocolate cake, souffle, or brownie--warm, with icecream. Sarah is one of my favorite people to eat with....she's not affraid to splurge and knows what she wants. People say that I'm very particular about my ordering and eating.... but I guess they haven't been out with Sarah enough to see I'm mild compared to her. Here is a list of my favorite things about Sarah.
1. She's very open and will talk about anything... if you haven't noticed from her blog.
2. She never wears a bra.
3. She looks beautiful without a stitch of make-up on.
4. She likes her cookies very very underbaked.... practically raw.
5. She likes to spend money (to say the least) :)
6. She likes things in her handwriting.... (just like me)
7. She makes a mean To Do List.
8. She is a very loyal friend.
9. She's boy crazy.. and can fall in love over night. (ps. for those of you who don't know yet, her boy Boycott is over)
10. She could watch Lord of the Rings, Alias, or Felicity for hours on end... and never get tired of it.
I hope you have a very happy Birthday Sarah. I love you and miss you.

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

thanks lor. i loved my list and am licking the computer screen right now to try and get a taste of that sweetest treat i have ever seen. ily.

ali said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah Marie! But I'll go tell her on her own blog.

Paige said...

Yum..I want one of those too. I feel like I know sarah from the blogging world through lori. Funny how that happens.

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! And nice tribute Lori, I'm glad you guys are such good friends, you make a great pair!

Allison said...

That is awesome! I am so glad that Sarah has a friend as good as you Lori! Hey what do you think about LOS lately?

derrickfam said...

Sarah seems like a really neat gal.