Lately, Cody and I have been doing everything we can to be outside....except for today, now that it is raining. This weekend we went and got one of our favorite pizzas (margarita pizza from Buca di Beppo) and salad... then headed to Murray park for a picnic. I wasn't sure if we were going to have enough bread left over from the ginormous loaf of complementary bread they gave us....sheesh. Luckily it was hard as a rock, so we headed straight over to the ducks and shared our dinner with them. Cody and I have really started to like Murray park....whenever we go there it feels like we are the only ones there because it is so big. None of the playgrounds have been "updated", so it's the old school slides and swings that are scary but really fun. You'll have to join us next time.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Picnic in the Park
Lately, Cody and I have been doing everything we can to be outside....except for today, now that it is raining. This weekend we went and got one of our favorite pizzas (margarita pizza from Buca di Beppo) and salad... then headed to Murray park for a picnic. I wasn't sure if we were going to have enough bread left over from the ginormous loaf of complementary bread they gave us....sheesh. Luckily it was hard as a rock, so we headed straight over to the ducks and shared our dinner with them. Cody and I have really started to like Murray park....whenever we go there it feels like we are the only ones there because it is so big. None of the playgrounds have been "updated", so it's the old school slides and swings that are scary but really fun. You'll have to join us next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Cute lors. I love that you love birds have picnics in the park. Lindsey told me that me and you go together like a pb and j...due to our similar humor. Funny huh. I need more of you. Anyway..Maybe we could have a bachelor party together tonight over the phone...If not you better be calling me once we find out the results.
There's nothing quite like feeding ducks in a park; it's fun no matter how old you are. What a great spring night!
Lors, wish we were there - we are sitting here reading your bloggie at midnight starving to death. I think we'll go reheat some nasty chinese food. hh.
We do need to join you since this particular park is right in our neighborhood!
The pizza looks yummy.
SOOO fun! I love the summer and I love picnics in the park. I am glad you and Cody are finding the time to do that. That pizza looks really good!
Ha! I love those pictures and we'll definitely join you next time.
did you know i used to work at buca?
Sarah..doi.
of course I knew that, and the whole time Cody and I were waiting for our to-go order, we were trying to picture you working there, and were laughing our heads off the whole time.
I know you love their fried cheese (or something like that?) and I knew you also tried to always leave early or be the first one off.
Lori, Those pictures are great! I love the one of you "eating" the loaf of bread the most!
That pic of you eating the loaf of bread is a framer. That pizza looks delish.
Yum! I love Murray park too! I am so excited for LOST! What did you think about Grey's?
Can I join you next time? I'm in Utah, you know. And that sounds like some serious good times.
I wanna join, too.
i just want some of that sweet breat!
mm..that looks so fun and yummy at the same time. Where is this Murray Park?
Murray Park is the one with the Totem Pole in front, right? I have been there once. I hid in the bushes and took pictures of my friend propose to his girlfriend. Good memory. I will eat the bread from Buca with you anytime Lors!
Post a Comment