This is Ellinor, my cute Danish Grandma. She was born and raised in Denmark, and moved here in her mid twenties, not speaking a lick of English. She is the reason I have blonde hair, and she is also the reason why I have many moles and freckles....all scandinavian traits. She treated Cody and I to a shake at the iceberg, and got herself a child cone..... which looks pretty small huh? She is such a good Grandma to me and I'm lucky to have her in my life.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Grandma
This is Ellinor, my cute Danish Grandma. She was born and raised in Denmark, and moved here in her mid twenties, not speaking a lick of English. She is the reason I have blonde hair, and she is also the reason why I have many moles and freckles....all scandinavian traits. She treated Cody and I to a shake at the iceberg, and got herself a child cone..... which looks pretty small huh? She is such a good Grandma to me and I'm lucky to have her in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
What a sweet post about Grandma Sorensen. She is wonderful! That ice cream cone looks yummy, I think I'll try it next time I go.
i LOVE those pictures! and iceburg.
love ellinor. and these shots are priceless.
I'e been craving ice cream all day..Kind of like your pizza post. I wanted pizza for days...Way cute grandma..
that treat looks delightful. Lori I cannot believe your moving to Hawaii!! Sarah told me the other day and I couldn't get it out of my head all day long! Congrats and get ready for my visit with sarah the second you get out there. Thanks for my wedding shout out. Soo excited
Your grandma looks so young! And that chocolate-encased ice cream cone is looking so good right now. It's 1 a.m., the perfect hour for a snack. :)
woah...you look so much like your grandma! adorable
She is the cutest thing ever!...oh, hi!..This is Irene and I look at your blog sometimes through Sarah's!..(I also served a mission with your brother Tyler in Spain!!!)...hope you don't mind!
Dang--those dipped cones are always so hard to eat! Cute grams!
Good 'ole grandma Sorenson...Haven't seen her in a while. Glad to see she looks so great! I may have to stop by iceberg in the near future!
these are probably the funniest pictures of grandma sorensen i've ever seen. she's turning into a kid again in her old age. i guess she's always a kid at heart.
Post a Comment