Friday, August 03, 2007

all my bags are packed

We shipped our computer yesterday so my blogging is coming to a stop until we are setteled into our house. Who knows how long it will take for the hawaiians to get our internet up and running, but let's hope it's sooner than later. I am really excited and scared and sad. I will miss so many of you, and I'm not sure I will survive without my family. But at least I have blogging right? Wish me luck with getting there in one piece....mentally and physically.

oh, and yes I was on the news...but it's too embarassing to talk/blog about.

14 comments:

derrickfam said...

THat is NOT too embarassing to blog about. That was one of the most moving news interviews I've seen in a while. Great work Lors. And with Lindsey and I laughing behind the camera man? THat's amazing composure you have. You are the best.

Paige said...

I want to know why you were on the news..And why were court and linds in the background. Geez. I'm missing all the action. Tell me the deets. I will be patiently waiting for you to get your internet hooked up.The good thing about Hawaii is that everybody will be your family. It's one big happy fam. You'll do great. As my dad says..."we'll get through this". Just keep using the secret.

Jenni said...

Lori- Goodluck. As hard as it is youll love being on your own. And you will get lots of visitors.
I guess we will have to wait another 4 years until we can get together. When are you actually leaving?
Take Care, Jenni

sarah marie. said...

the news?! i'm dying. call me.

{irene} said...

Good luck girl!!!!

jamieanne said...

Oh, what a fun adventure you'll have! Glad you got your 15 minutes in Utah, before you were whisked away!

Allison said...

Lori, you are so cute. I will ask Sarah for the info on the news. We have to keep in touch and talk about our two favorite shows...Grey's and LOST!

April said...

I saw you on the news (I recognized your cute bangs) - it's a little embarrassing when one is sitting and watching the news with ones husband and says " Oh, I know her", "Well, I don't really, but I read her blog", It's crazy what blogland does to us all! I think I need to just unplug the computer for a few days... I promise I'm not a stalker!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Lori - I am a peeping blogger who just had to say Hi. I haven't seen you and Cody since Highschool. Cute Blog. Now I want to know what I missed on the news.

Holly and Dave said...

lori i'm already missing you like crazy. i know you'll do great in hawaii, but i'm not sure how i'll survive without you. and about the news- live up the fame while you've got it!

Lindsey said...

Love you and miss you like crazy already. You looked beautiful on the news and I'm sorry I couldn't act very mature while you were being interviewed. You really represented us young mothers in drug-city really well. Aloha teeny wahine!!!

Aimee said...

Lori I miss you already. I'm so excited for you guys. We'll start planning the Christmas party now. I love you.

tylah said...

In the words of a highly esteemed blogger, "Blog already!"

ali said...

Ditto to Tylah's comment.

And is your news clip on YouTube? And did you survive the earthquake/hurricane? I'm worried about my two little blondes across the Pacific.