Wednesday, August 15, 2007

crap internet

So this internet connection isn't as great as I was hoping.....I've been trying to look at everyones blogs, and it takes 30 minutes just to pull one up....we all know I'm not patient enough for that. We get our real internet tomorrow, and all I can say is it better be more reliable than this crap my computer is picking up! I can wait to see what everyone has been up to. I miss you guys!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Miss you too. I need my self esteem (you) back!!!

sarah marie. said...

i seriously miss you so much right now. can i move out there with you and cody and he can have 2 wives again?

Aimee said...

Miss you too Lori!

tylah said...

That would fit well with Cody's persona: Cody Walker, PharmD., skateboarder, lover of nature, bigamist. And duh Lori, don't you know that without you here we have been up to nothing? Though you did make a mystical appearance at the seance we had for you last night.