1000am roll window down to snap this colorful photo
1100am safely secure umbrella in sand, lather on spf 30, and sit down to enjoy the ocean view
1230pm pop open my first fresca, unwrap a few pink starbursts, choose a new playlist and start my second sudoku puzzle
100pm go for a dip in the luke warm turquoise ocean, play in waves
130pm receive text from kim, start thinking about how bad we miss our friends and family
145pm reapply sunscreen, start another chapter in Marjorie Morningstar
230pm grab snorkel gear and head out to look for fishies
400pm enter costco, sit down to a slice of my new favorite cheese pizza
600pm arrive in hilo and welcomed back with a major rain storm...no suprise
800pm curl up on couch to watch a gruesome dateline


13 comments:
A day in the life...I'm so jealous!!!
Me too! What a fun day. That photo is so beautiful of the ocean!
Are you enjoying 'Marjorie?' You'll have to let me know!
Lori- Live it up. It sounds so fun.
Jenni
Ok, but seriously...now can I say jelly doughnut!?! I love checking your blog to see what's up in Hawaii. Sounds like life is good. I'd take it any day!
~Katie
Um...quit lying! As if you put suncreen on..And twice? Come on now. Hey we need to i chat tomorrow to discuss tonights bachelor. I hate the time diff. It is really getting in the way of our discussions.
I think you are living the dream life and I think we need to join you!
I love the time line - good for you with the sunscreen. What a fun life you two are living.
uh.. I'm officially jealous!
good call P- I doubt the spf was really 30. I miss you!! and...I finally have internet again!! so let's chat 3-way style.
Too cool! Hey, what did you think about Grey's? Meridith can be such a brat! And I heard LOST isn't starting until February! What the heck? Judist!
What an awesome schedule to "have" to get to :) I loved the rich blues in your picture. I think Hawaii is one of the few places where you come across the most vivid greens and blues enhancing all the tropical reds, oranges, etc...but the greens and blues are amazing!
Lori, I didn't know you freaking lived in Kona! Do you know that the Clark's favorite hotel is the Hapuna on Kona? Go there for the breakfast buffet and eat macadamia pancakes...yummmm.......
sounds like a day in heaven. if only i could share it with you! don't forget to take along the bit-o-honeys next time. this post makes me miss you even more. love you.
Post a Comment