hhh...Lors nice joke. Did you get it off of a laffy taffy? You copy cat! I love Halloween, but this year I have no party to go to. And no Body to go with. Bummer...
Lors you know i LOVE your halloween spirit...no pun intended!! I know you probably already have your costume constructed, but I had the best idea the other day while watching Clifford the Big Red Dog.....Call me if you want a big boost ahead of the costume competition.....
Lori- I heart your blog.So, I know you are super creative, and I need a name for my card making biz ASAP. Go to my blog, which, uh-hum, I notice isn't on your friends list- eryandjace.blogspot.com And everything will make sense. I totally want your input because you are so freakin creative. And you best be adding me to your friends list....don't make me come over there and give you a knuckle sandwich
I can't wait to see what you and Cody come up with this year. I am really missing you guys right now especially around this holiday! No pumpkin carving friends, no eating your yummy desserts hanging in your cute apartment. I think we need to ichat asap??????
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
11 comments:
DYING!!!
It's good to see over the years that some things haven't changed...you dork!
PS Happy Halloween!
LOL I feel sad for him...I will have to tell that one to Avery. You are hilarious.
hhh...Lors nice joke. Did you get it off of a laffy taffy? You copy cat! I love Halloween, but this year I have no party to go to. And no Body to go with. Bummer...
Lors you know i LOVE your halloween spirit...no pun intended!! I know you probably already have your costume constructed, but I had the best idea the other day while watching Clifford the Big Red Dog.....Call me if you want a big boost ahead of the costume competition.....
That joke is classic. Did you buy that halloween gear? What are you going to be this year? I need some ideas
Lori- I heart your blog.So, I know you are super creative, and I need a name for my card making biz ASAP. Go to my blog, which, uh-hum, I notice isn't on your friends list- eryandjace.blogspot.com
And everything will make sense. I totally want your input because you are so freakin creative. And you best be adding me to your friends list....don't make me come over there and give you a knuckle sandwich
I can't wait to see what you and Cody come up with this year. I am really missing you guys right now especially around this holiday! No pumpkin carving friends, no eating your yummy desserts hanging in your cute apartment. I think we need to ichat asap??????
Who came up with this joke? Lori or Cody? Or both?
that joke made me jump right out of my skin! hahaha
Post a Comment