
Since I get to wake at 6 am every morning, I see many of these. The sun rises on our side of the island and sets on the other side.... in my opinion sun rises are the prettiest. This orange light fills our bedroom and is our morning wake up call---well, I guess that and a hungry baby. When we first moved here and were awakened by this orange light, we would lift up our heads, look out the window, and reply with a "cool" or "pretty", and then immediately back to our pillows to finish our slumber. But now I get to watch it come and go while I'm feeding our little June. Sometimes I even have the energy to snap a photo. I hope the phrase "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise" is true.
9 comments:
Nothing makes me more happy than an awesome sunset or sunrise. I spent many nights watching the sunset at the beach in Huntington and I miss it like crazy. Although Phoenix has awesome sunsets...Minus the beach of course. You are going to be so healthy, wealthy and wise..Someday. hhhh
well, I will be honest... we don't see too many of those in Utah. That is a beautiful picture & you are so lucky to "be up" and watching it... with a cute little baby!!
i love a good sunset...but i dont ever see the sunrise, my kids sleep in so we dont rise to early around this house!!
that is one gorgeous sunrise! good thing you have TWO beautiful things to look at in the AM! (june and sunrise)
gorgeous lor. still bet it's hard to get up.
wow that is really beautiful. too bad i don't get to see these sunrises more often. i'm usually hitting snooze five times right about then.
That brings back some BYU-H memories that I had totally forgotten about! A sunrise in Hawaii can totally upstage a sunset, if you're up early enough to catch it.
Those colors are amazing.
I have to comment on this one...I so agree that morning's are the best time. You can get so much done before a lot of people are even awake. And I know that it makes you healthy and wise...not sure about wealthy, still working on that one. :)
and i thought the mountains made pretty sunrises. this is gorgeous, wish i could be there to experience it with you. take it all in- it's things like this you'll really miss once you're off the island.
Post a Comment